Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dear Oscar, In looking at your Facebook profile, I noticed that you have not listed any of the...


...institutions where you might have attended school. I find this odd, especially for a dog of your standing. Were you 'home schooled' perhaps or educated in the 'University of Hard Knocks'? In any case I'd recommend furthering your education as this will give you access to a much nicer class of humans and provides a key to financial independence.

Regards, Rick


Dear Regards Rick, I appreciate your feedback regarding my profile. The reason why I hadn't updated my profile is because, as a dog, I didn't know what a profile was. Obviously! At any rate, thanks for bringing this to my attention; I have brought my educational background up to date.

All future viewers will see that I not only completed the introductory "Think Like a Dog" course at the Animal Visions and April Frost Holistic Center for Dogs and People; I am also a proud graduate of "Think Like a Dog" Level II! As you can see, you are corresponding with a highly educated dog.

For more details about my experiences at school, click on Think Like a Dog Level I or Think Like a Dog Level II.

Meanwhile, it's great to be your FB friend. Maybe now you want to be just like me and are thinking about going for your Level I or II... If yes, be sure to tune into this blog often. I'm sure you'll find loads of good advice!

Your friend, Oscar

No comments: