Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Oscar, Congratulations on your selection as Vermont Sports Magazine's "Wagger Athlete of the month." Will your fame affect your life? -- A Fan

Dear Fan, Thanks for reading the magazine -- it was a fine piece of reporting (with a captivating subject, if I do say myself). Click here to read the interview online. Also, don't miss the informative article by my human in the same issue (the annual April "dog" issue) about running with your dog.

As for how the fame will affect my life, it shouldn't -- except for the usual obligatory phone interviews and tour of the national talk show circuit. Maybe some cameo appearances in some TV sitcoms, you know the sort of thing. Otherwise, I'll be running, hiking, and playing just like usual.

Photo: here I am waiting for my humans on a hike last weekend. Photo courtesy of Ruth!

Your friend, Oscar

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Super interview, Oscar!! You're definitely a star now (although you always have been in our book!) So humble yet so athletically handsome, too. Do you give autographs? In case you do, we're saving our issue for your paw print!

oscar said...

You show me a mud puddle, I'll show you an autograph...