Thursday, November 5, 2009

Full Moon

Every month, my humans get a message from their friend Heather. "It's time," the message will say, "for a FULL MOON party."

The parties have become legend. Always outdoors, always around a fire, they also always incorporate fun, friends, and good people. Usually food, too. By the way, I'm not just talking about friends for the humans, either. I'm talking dogs and lots of them!

And when the message came for last night's party, I was extra excited. When my humans went away last weekend to follow some rock 'n' roll band, my friend Berkley brought Heather over for the weekend. Here it was, only a few days later, and I got to see them again! I should mention that I had a fabulous weekend, and it was also a great Full Moon party. Although I admit that I got a little distracted last night and didn't play and romp quite like I usually do. Yes, I couldn't help myself; I kept trying to eat everyone's chips and hot dogs. Not exactly behavior that I'm proud of, looking back, but I guess I was hungry at the time!

At the end of the night, rather than get into my human's car, I jumped into Heather and Berkley's Subaru! What can I say? I had fun last weekend! Thanks again Heather!

No comments: