Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love it!


I apologize if I'm belaboring this point, but I love my life here in Richmond, Vermont! Yet again today, Mark brought me for a 6-miler. At mile 4.2, he let me off the leash to run in the fields. I love running in the fields. At 5.1, we came to the brook at the end of the road. I love swimming in the brook. Again, sorry for beating a dead horse, but life is good if you're a yellow puppy on a dirt road in Richmond.

Whoops... gotta go. I hear someone filling my food dish.

3 comments:

Test said...

Oscar we LOVE you ...
Your JOY of running is contagious !

Test said...

My name isn't "Test", some call me "Flash". I wish I were as Blog savvy as you Oscar ...

oscar said...

Thanks for the feedback, Flash/Test. And, if I -- a mere canine -- can learn to blog, then I know you can too. Good luck!