Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Dear Oscar, Happy November! Have you been enjoying the cooler weather? Longtime Admirer

 

Dear Admirer, Thanks for your support over the years -- it has been the joy of my lifetime to be such an inspiration to my legions of adoring fans! 

This morning, my old footpads just couldn't grip the hardwood floor. My human helped me stand up and guided me across the hardwood and slate to the door. Interestingly, I could grip the layer of frozen granular snow on the deck better than the hardwood.

With my human guiding me for balance, I wandered around the grassy yard -- by the lilac bush, the raspberries, the flower garden, you know. All the good bathroom spots.

It's definitely not the old days when I'd get up and just go run ten miles. But I do love November -- my birth month. And it was nice to get out in some sub-thirty-degree weather and think about the winter ahead and all the fun to be had. 

Keep up the top-flight admiring. It does make a difference for an old dog like me!

Oscar



No comments: