Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wow, Oscar, you sure were right about the change in weather pattern. Have you been outside enjoying the winter conditions? -- Winter Wonder Watcher

Dear Wonder Watcher,










We sure have been out there. Skiing, running, and just playing, we have been enjoying our new winter wonderland with huge excitement. For me, I had been waiting for this moment, because I know from experience how great winter is. For Gladys, she was waiting for it... and she didn't even know it! Having been born in Kentucky and having not come to Vermont until the snow was gone last year, she didn't realize all of the fun that was yet to come. And when it did, let me tell you, she dove right in. She has been running, playing, and skiing like a champ. In fact, she skis downhill behind Mark even faster than me. But that's okay. On the ride home, who do you think was sleeping, and who do you think was alert and ready for more, if the situation arose? Answer #1: Gladys. Answer #2: me. That's right, big dog wins again.

Moral of the story: winter is back. And, yes, we've been out there enjoying it!

Your friend, Oscar

No comments: