Friday, March 11, 2011

Undisclosed Dog, Undisclosed Lift

I received the following letter last week from a reader-slash-dog-buddy. Please read...

Dear Oscar,

I was reading your blog today and it made me think two things: I miss hanging out with you in Vermont and also, dogs can ride lifts (just keep it on the DL)! You just have your human stick you in a big backpack, cinch the drawstring around your shoulders, and then put the flap over your head! You can stick your nose out a little but don't bark or move too much when you're in the lift-line! Tell your human to just carry you up in his or her arms... it helps to shoot through the lift waiting area and right onto the chair to avoid detection! Usually I hike up too, but on the rare and special occasion it can be cool to ride the lift!

-The Big K

No comments: