Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear Oscar, Why did you delete your last post? -- Curious.

Dear Curious,

I hated to do it. But I guess even yellow puppies aren't safe from spammers. That's right: a slimey scummy spammer posted a comment on the last post and in his/her/its user ID name was a link -- probably to some slime-ball gross spam site.

Anyway, as much as I liked the post because it told how much I love snow, I just got rid of the whole thing.

You know why? Because I think spammers are slimey, scummy dufus-brains. And they smell.

Everyone else out there, however, is fine with me, though.

Mind your own business, spammers. Wags to everyone else.

Oscar

2 comments:

M Aiken said...

Sorry you had to be subjected to a scummy, slimey spammer Oscar. I see you are now moderating all comments on your blog too. I think I may also start doing this. BTW, love your blog.

oscar said...

Thanks for your support. Can I have a dog treat later?