Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Oscar, I noticed that you recently sponsored your red-headed human's...

... fund-raising triathlon in the amount of $10. I was wondering where you got the money and why you only donated $10? Also, I noticed that one of the cats you live with donated too. Where did he get the cash, and why didn't the other cat donate as well? This is an extremely important cause, you know. -- A Fan in Montana


Dear Fan,

You are right; supporting cancer research and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society IS an important cause, which is why, of course, I donated. Ali has been training for months with a team of fund-raising athletes for the Mooseman Triathlon in New Hampshire. To donate, click here.

As for where I get my money, this is obvious: I steal it from my humans. Like their internet and DSL service, I take it when they aren't watching. Although I have never asked him, I believe Scout, who also donated, gets his money the same way. Likewise, I am unsure of where Waffle gets his money, but I do know where he spends all of it: on booze.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's names up there with mine on Alison's fund-raising website!

Oscar

No comments: