Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dear Oscar, You need to post more often! PS Nice running with you today. Your friend, Todd


Dear Todd, Likewise to you, Mr. Speedy. I'd keep up with you, but I am leashed to my slow owner. Oh well, maybe another time.

As for the frequency of my posting, I completely agree. But I have good news: you can expect more posts from me moving forward. You see, my owner (the same slow runner to whom I just referred) is changing jobs. No, he wasn't laid off, and no, Stowe is not downsizing. Rather, every spring, my owner, a career skiing professional, shifts gears. And this summer he will be working full-time at home as a freelance writer. And you know what that means, right? That's right -- it means editors take notice: the world's best writer is available to write for you!

And do you know what else it means? That's right! Instead of turning the computer off and heading up to the mountain every day, he'll be here at the house, and the computer will be on. And whenever he takes a break, yours truly will be jumping on to add another post to my blog. It won't, of course, be easy. My owners would freak if they caught me playing on their computer! Obviously, neither of them knows about this blog. So let's just keep it our little secret.
Your sneaky friend, Oscar

No comments: