Friday, March 13, 2009

Oscar, Does your house have a yard? Just Wondering in NYC

Dear Wondering, Yes, my house has a small fenced yard. My owners painstakingly set up an area surrounded by basically a heavy-duty chicken wire. It does the job, although if I wanted to I could probably just knock it over. For the most part, however, I make them happy and just stay in the yard when they ask me to. But, seriously, the yard is where I go to the bathroom, so am I really going to hang out there? I mean, come on, do you hang in your bathroom? I didn't think so.

So every now and then, I lose my head, see a squirrel or something, and sneak out. There are plenty of weak spots, so I try to rotate them. I always come home though. I just like to run in the woods, get a little exercise, sniff some smells, and pee on some bushes. No big thing, but sometimes a dog has to do what a dog has to do.

No comments: